To recognize, celebrate, and share the stories of women who have made positive differences in the world so that their experiences will inspire others to claim their power and step into meaningful leadership roles.
We are gathering stories from a diverse group of dedicated, ambitious women who have exhibited the courage to:
- Push the limits to achieve their goals.
- Make positive differences in the world.
- Share their wisdom and experiences with others.
- Lift up and open doors for other women.
The stories we are collecting will be woven into a book that will challenge and encourage women to:
- Recognize possibilities.
- Overcome fears and push whatever limits are holding them back from making their dreams and goals a reality.
- Seize the reins of leadership and do what is needed to make a difference in their home, their community, and the world.
- Join our mailing list.
- Apply to be interviewed for the book, and offer your recommendation for women to be interviewed: info@WomenWhoPushTheLimits.com.
- Join our Facebook group, Women Who Push the Limits
Keep pushing those limits.
About the Author
Lynn Murphy, M.Ed., is a workplace team development expert and President of Key Innovative Business Solutions, a consulting and training company she founded in 2002.
She works with businesses and organizations that struggle to maintain clear communication, productive interpersonal interactions, and positive conflict outcomes. She teaches people how to demonstrate skillfulness, consistency, and integrity in every business interaction.
Her clients are more productive, professional, and proficient when they implement her proven solutions and powerful tools that result in superior job satisfaction and workplace harmony.
Lynn is inspired by the many women who are claiming leadership roles in business and politics. She is thrilled to see so many women achieving powerful results with wide-ranging impact. More fully stepping into her own leadership role, she is finally taking the advice of her amazingly patient and persistent coach, and has begun work on her upcoming book, Women Who Push the Limits.
She is extremely grateful to the special people who are working with her on this project, and to all who are contributing their ideas, enthusiasm, and stories.