To recognize, celebrate, and share the stories of women who are making positive differences in the world. Their experiences will inspire and motivate other women to unapologetically claim their leadership roles and explode their influence and businesses.
We are interviewing a diverse group of brilliant, dedicated, and ambitious women who have exhibited the courage to:
- Push the limits to achieve their goals.
- Share their wisdom and experiences with others.
- Lift up and open doors for other women.
The stories we are collecting will be woven into a book that will challenge women to:
- Recognize possibilities.
- Overcome fears of never being enough.
- Release limiting beliefs that are holding them back from making their dreams and goals a reality.
- Step into their power and stake their leadership claim.
- Do what they need to do to make a difference in their home, their community, and the world.
Listen to what Sandra Dee Robinson says about her interview.
- Join our mailing list.
- Apply to be interviewed for the book, and offer your recommendation for women to be interviewed: info@WomenWhoPushTheLimits.com.
- Join our Facebook group, Women Who Push the Limits.
Keep pushing those limits.
About the Author
Lynn Murphy, M.Ed., is a workplace team development expert and President of Key Innovative Business Solutions, a consulting and training company she founded in 2002.
She works with businesses and organizations that struggle to maintain clear communication, productive interpersonal interactions, and positive conflict outcomes. She teaches people how to demonstrate skillfulness, consistency, and integrity in every business interaction.
Her clients are more productive, professional, and proficient when they implement her proven systems and powerful tools that result in superior job satisfaction and workplace harmony.
Lynn is inspired by the many women who are claiming leadership roles in business and politics, and over 50 women who have gifted her with their stories and wisdom. She is thrilled to see so many women achieving powerful results with wide-ranging impact. More fully stepping into her own leadership role, she is finally taking the advice of her amazingly patient and persistent coach, and has begun work on her upcoming book, Women Who Push the Limits.
She is extremely grateful to the special people who are working with her on this project, and to all who are contributing their ideas, enthusiasm, and stories.