Is workplace conflict shredding your profits and your sanity?
Every organization pays the price for ignoring or mismanaging conflict. Can you identify the cost of conflict in your organization?
Conflicts are an inevitable part of our daily lives. They are a normal part of interacting with others. They arise between individuals and teams in an organization, between companies, and with your customers and clients. Many of these everyday types of conflicts are constructive, and propel organizations and individuals to open their minds to the kinds of possibilities that bring about valuable changes. But destructive conflict saps the financial health of an organization, repels customers, and damages individuals. The thing that separates constructive and destructive conflicts is how well a person can interpret and choose to deal with potentially explosive situations.
Healthy organizations recognize that good people skills and the ability to create and maintain productive workplace relationships are essential qualities shared by successful professionals.
Our fast-paced workshops will change the way you think about and deal with conflict. When we train your employees, you will be able to:
- Save the time you’re currently spending managing your employees’ conflicts.
- Spot the signs of conflict before they escalate.
- Reduce the harmful effects of unhealthy conflict as employees develop productive conflict behaviors.
- Build a cooperative spirit of teamwork by implementing processes and techniques used by conflict resolution professionals.
- Increase productivity and profit.